sexta-feira, junho 22, 2012

Voodoo Glow Skulls cancelam digressão europeia


VOODOO GLOW SKULLS CANCELAM TOUR EUROPEIA COM A SAIDA DO VOCALISTA DA BANDA!!!!

My career with Voodoo Glow Skulls is pretty much over.
After this weekend, I am done.
There's no point in telling promoters to wire us any money. Tell them to keep it!
Thanks for all your services in the past, and I apologize for the abrupt decision.
But it is what it is! And I have made my decision to move onward, and pursue other things.I don't want to hear what anybody has to say, nor do I care. I have to worry about myself, and my family from now on.
There's no further explanation coming from me.
That's it.
-Best,
Frank C.

E por esta e por outras que vale sempre apena verem estes clássicos em Portugal pois nunca se sabe se será a ultima vez que se tem a chance de os voltar a ver no nosso pais…. VOODOO GLOW SKULLS… R.I.P.
 
  ***  EVENTO CANCELADO  ***
25 de Julho-VOODOO GLOW SKULLS (USA) + LEFT ALONE (USA) + DALAI LUME- Musicbox (Lisboa)