quinta-feira, agosto 06, 2015

"I found the policeman who arrested us for selling Never Mind The Bollocks" (Virgin)


Foi publicado no site da Virgin uma curiosa reportagem sobre a venda do disco clássico de Sex Pistols, "Never Mind The Bollocks, Here Is The Sex Pistols" na altura da sua edição (1977), em Londres...


Many of you may be familiar with the story of when we were taken to court for displaying The Sex Pistols’ classic album Never Mind The Bollocks in our record store window. It quickly escalated into one of the most unusual court cases in the history of the courts, with one of the most ingenious defences.

Now, 38 years later, I have found the policeman who was responsible for taking us to court in the first place. Well, more accurately, he found me. I was delighted to receive a letter recently from Phil. 




Podem ler a reportagem na íntegra, ligada ao vídeo «My Virgin Records Story - The Doccumentary» de Richard Branson, clicando aqui!